Business Analyst - Investment Management
Varden Technologies specializes in consulting, integration, and application development for the investment management industry. We are looking for experienced business analysts with specific expertise in the areas of Portfolio Accounting, Trading, Compliance, Performance measurement, and Portfolio Analytics. We are particularly interested in individuals with strong Fixed Income knowledge in these key investment disciplines.
This position entails the following:
Successful candidates have generally worked in a business analysis role at investment management firms or at software/consulting firms targeting the investment management industry.
- Assist investment management clients with the analysis, workflow, and documentation of specific investment processes.
- Systems analysis and specification development associated with enhancements to investment systems.
- Working with developers on data analysis and system design.
If you are interested in this job, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to
careers -at- vardentech dot com .
- 5-15 years of business analysis experience in the financial services industry.
- Specific, hands-on expertise within one or more of the following disciplines: Portfolio Accounting, Trading, Compliance, Performance measurement, and Analytic systems.
- Fundamental understanding of securities industry/securities processing.
- High-Energy, Creative, and Disciplined.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Travel likely required (average less than 50%)
77 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 617.482.5902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Varden Technologies - 14 months ago
Varden Technologies is an investment technology and consulting firm based in Boston, MA.
A recognized leader in investment client...