Provides high quality, professional patient care in a physician’s office.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience
- RN license - NH or other Compact State
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification within 6 months of hire
1. Meets all responsibilities of a Core Registered Nurse.
2. Provides oversight of clinical schedules and assigns responsibilities to employees to maintain smooth patient flow.
3. Responsible for human resource management of staff including hiring, firing, evaluating, developing and compensating.
4. Coordinates the purchase of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE’s policies.
5. Assists the Practice Manager and Office Manager in the development, evaluation and implementation of CORE’s clinical programs and policies including recruitment, staff development, quality assurance, OSHA regulations, education, etc.
6. Demonstrates new techniques, equipment and procedures to staff.
7. Facilitates the continuous learning of clinical employees.
8. Communicates organizational information to all staff on a regular and timely basis.
Exeter Hospital - 16 months ago