Job Number: 61514
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Sterling House of Brighton located in Brighton, CO!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 47,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Business Office Coordinator
Job Number: 61514
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling House of Brighton - 2215 East Egbert St.; Brighton, CO 80601
Contact: Melissa Villagomez
We seek the following qualifications:
- Processing and documenting both AR and AP accounting requests
- Assisting with Human Resources functions
- Assisting the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence, and special projects as needed
- Assisting with processing of payroll, including timesheet management
- Organizing and maintaining resident, personnel, marketing, and resource files
- Preparing correspondence and other forms/documents needed for daily operations
- Responding to residents’ requests and assisting in the coordination of services to residents
- Assisting in providing and coordinating services to residents, families, and guest
- Greeting and directing residents, families, and guests from front desk location
- Answering four-line phone system, taking messages, and transferring calls as appropriate
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Melissa Villagomez at MVillagomez@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A valid Drivers License required for vehicle travel as needed
- Must have a proven ability to comprehend resident service communications, operating standards, and medication records
- Must have efficient skills and experience in word processing programs and Excel spreadsheets
- Must have experience and knowledge of OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures
- Must have knowledge and ability to operate and maintain equipment: fax machine, calculator, photocopier, telephone, computer, and printer
- Must be proficient in keyboard and data entry and have the ability to use ten-key calculator
- Must have an exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment
- Must have effective problem-solving skills and a strong desire to help those who have questions and problems
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: accountant, accounting, admin, administrative, business development, business office coordinator, receptionist, consultant, consulting, data entry, Brighton, CO
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 18 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...