FertilTech, Inc., located in Rockland, MA U.S. is seeking a part-time bookkeeper/office manager to join our team. Unisense FertiliTech is currently focusing on the very promising area of morphokinetic embryo assessment and has developed and manufactures the EmbryoScope®Time-Lapse System.”The Vision to Conceive” is our goal to promote knowledge building through extensive documentation and retrospective analysis. We are dedicated to providing technology to improve IVF treatments through quantification of embryo development patterns.
- 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks.
- 2+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience is necessary.
- Intermediate computer knowledge required. (Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Professional phone etiquette with clear articulate phone voice.
. Ability to work in a fast paced, detail oriented environment.
. Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
. Review invoices and check requests
. Sort and match invoices and check requests
. Set invoices up for payment
. Process check requests
. Prepare and process accounts payable checks, ACH payments
. Reconciliation of payments
. Prepare analysis of accounts
. Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
. Resolve invoice discrepancies
. Vendor file maintenance
. Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Pay range is $15.00 to $20.00 per hour.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Unisense FertiliTech is currently focusing on the very promising area of morphokinetic embryo assessment and has developed and...