This role will provide general human resource support to team of HR generalists. Is responsible for ensuring efficient processes around reporting and recordkeeping, maintenance of both manual and automated employment records, mining of sensitive and confidential data, and preparation of reports from data collected. Provides support to the department as a source of information for employees around policies and procedures. Assists with: employee relations, exit interviews, unemployment claims, and general HR policy interpretation/administration. In accordance with procedures, furnishes information to authorized persons and/or agencies. Provides information to all levels of employees regarding human resources policies and procedures. May assume additional projects/responsibilities as assigned.
1. Partners with and assists HR generalist, manager and director in all phases of the HR process. Provides reporting of monthly HC, hire/term, and attrition data. Supports the discipline/performance management process by gathering data, generate reports, tracking activity and proper filing of paperwork. Maintaining manual and automated employee files to established standards; collects and compiles data/statistics to prepare assigned standard reports. Assists with drafting and distribution of HR-related communication. In accordance with policies and procedures, serve as a resource to both internal and external sources for information. Understands the HR team¿s mission and yearly goals and maintains focus on work that supports the mission and goals.
2. Is a source of information for employees regarding HR policies and procedures, providing answers to general questions from employees.
3. Coordinates the administrative process of exiting employees ¿ performs exit interviews and trends data. POC for unemployment claims and submission of responses, documentation, etc.
4. Supports the on-boarding of new employees by conducting orientation, processing paperwork and reporting. Partners with organizational leadership and development team on presentation updates/content. Assists site leaders with temporary workers and temp-to-hire by executing work orders, processing terminations, and ensuring reporting.
5. Special projects as assigned.
-High School diploma or GED required.
-Bachelor's degree in business, communications or human resources preferred.
-4-6 years experience in human resources-related field.
-Experience handling sensitive employee relations matters, performance management, conducting exit interviews, recruiting, staffing, policy, procedure, process development; experience developing and generating reports.
-Above average PC skills ¿ specifically MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, HRIS (SAP, PeopleSoft, ADP, etc.).
-Intermediate working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations.
-Title VII, ADA, ADEA, OSHA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines, etc.
-Strong customer service skills; excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Ability to prioritize and work independently in a high-volume fast paced environment.
-Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
-Ability to develop and manage relationships in a professional manner with all organizational levels and client/customer base
-Ability to work in a team environment.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.