Handle all new account area and sell official checks. Perform most duties under moderate supervision and exercises a reasonable amount of judgment.
- Assist customers in opening checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts (business and personal) and safe deposit box accounts
- Order and keep records for personal and business check orders, deposits and other supplies for depositors
- Delete and add names to existing accounts
- Assist with ATM/Debit Card requests of customers
- Verify information on ATM/Debit Card applications to the information in customer database. For exceptions, corrective actions are taken.
- Sell safe deposit boxes and maintain safe deposit box entry files.
- Act as backup to the Safe Deposit Vault Attendant, if required.
- Escort appropriate bank personnel into the vault and maintain dual control for safekeeping access and official check, if required.
- Conduct call-backs to external check printing companies to verify customer information.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank’s program standards.
- Responsible for periodic reconciliations and certifications as necessary.
- Responsible for reviewing various new account related reports.
- Participate in training seminars in relation to operations areas.
- Perform other tasks and assist other areas upon request of superiors.
BBCN Bank - 22 months ago