Bloomberg Industries - Government Spending Analyst
Job Requisition Number: 35527
Washington - USA
Bloomberg Industries provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of the Bloomberg Professional® service, gives you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels.
We are looking for a candidate that has Washington budget, spending and contract analysis experience. The responsibility of will be as follows:
- Identify, research and prioritize key government spending programs and contracts.
- Maintain a related focus list by industry that includes major programs, opportunities, contractors, agencies and budgetary spending.
- Analyze trends and changes in government budget and spending data relating to contracts and opportunities.
- Facilitate the creation of research between BGOV and BI analysts.
- Coauthor research relating to government spending for use in the BI and BGOV functions on the Bloomberg terminal.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent working experience, in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CFA certification or MBA degree preferred.
- Knowledge of FPDS and FBO required.
- Must have 4+ years progressively responsible experience with federal government budget and spending analysis.
- Must have prior experience with advanced concepts, practices, & procedures of finance & accounting; experience interpreting financial statements & performing quantitative financial analysis.
- Must have strong project management and writing skills.
- Must be willing to travel to NJ and NYC offices, as needed.
Bloomberg - 20 months ago
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting...