Sr Certified Linux Systems Engineer, Arlington, VA
5+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science
- Minimum Education: BS Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Equivalent work experience and current certifications in Linux or Unix Operating Certification or equivalent. 8570 IAT Level 2 certification
- Security+ AND Computing Environment Cert required/ or to be obtained
- Five (5) years of specific experience in systems engineering, administration, database administration, software development, and performance tuning/capacity planning experience in various Linux/UNIX environment
- Functional Responsibilities: Serves as the focal point, technical expert, and authority in coordinating planning, installation, configuration, upgrade, and migration of hardware, operating systems, and applications on Linux/UNIX platforms
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of servers, including backups
- Provide the necessary documentations of the systems
- Must be proficient in the following operating systems: Linux Redhat 5 (must), Solaris, and IBM/AIX UNIX System
- In addition, must have administrative and upgrade experience in such systems such as: ORACLE DB 10/11g, ORACLE APP Server, ORACLE eBusiness Suite, ORACLE SOA, OBIEE, etc.
Apply: Send your resume to: jobs@SuprTEK.com.
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (SuprTEK) is a Small Disadvantaged Business providing IT Engineering and Professional Service excellence to...