We are growing in the Englewood, CO market and are looking for a top producing New Business Sales Representative (Hunter).
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. Recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services, ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance maintains some of the nation’s most beautiful environments. Enjoy an exciting career that gets you out from behind the desk and makes nature your office. A career with ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance provides exciting growth opportunities through mentorship and continuing education, plus the opportunity to work amongst the foremost experts in horticulture, floriculture, water management, and tree care.
Job Title: New Business Sales Representative
Market Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Position Summary: We are currently searching for a New Business Sales Representative (New Contracts Sales Hunter) who will aggressively grow our landscape maintenance business in a defined territory. This position will cover the Englewood, CO market, local qualified candidates currently residing in those areas are highly preferred.
Being a New Business Sales Representative for ValleyCrest is both challenging and rewarding, and it might be a great career opportunity for you if:
• You are driven, disciplined and focused, and consider yourself as a HUNTER of new business
• You enjoy PROSPECTING and you’re able to open new doors
• You can create rapport, credibility and build trust-based RELATIONSHIPS
• You can effectively QUALIFY opportunities with key decision makers to gain valuable intelligence
• You’re obsessed with developing value-based solutions for customers
• You can build and present compelling and customer-centric PROPOSALS
• You love to work in a service industry with a product that is beautiful
• Like being challenged with ACTIVELY SELLING to many different customer segments
• You like working in a team-selling environment
• You are resilient and persistent in CLOSING DEALS
• Working with prospective customers to discover their “points of pain” and develop solutions
• Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
• Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
• Understand the value and benefit of going deeper and broader with existing relationships
• Communicate proactively with all decision makers and influencers
• Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
• Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics
• Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
• Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
• PROVEN track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
• Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
• Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
• Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
• Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV with cover letter online to be considered
What we Offer:
• Competitive salaries DOE, UNCAPPED commission, and bonus plan
• Strong recognition program, including President’s Club
• Laptop, cell phone, advanced sales tools, and training
• Fully paid COMPANY VEHICLE including fuel/maintenance
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice.
WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. Grow your career in the green industry with ValleyCrest, the nation’s leader in landscape architecture, installation and maintenance. Put your talent to work alongside the industry’s brightest minds, working on some of the country’s most exciting landscape projects. Our entrepreneurial culture and numerous locations nationwide provide countless opportunities to succeed.
ValleyCrest Companies - 30+ days ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance, irr...