Sirius XM Radio is America's satellite radio company. SiriusXM broadcasts more than 135 channels of commercial-free music, premier sports, live news, talk, comedy, entertainment, traffic and weather to 22.9 million subscribers. We are one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment companies and we are among the largest subscription media companies in the United States. SiriusXM broadcasts to subscribers everywhere they want to listen on more than 800 devices for cars, boats, the home or office, and through a wide range of mobile devices.
SiriusXM offers an impressive array of content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern , Martha Stewart , Oprah Winfrey , Dr. Laura , Jamie Foxx , Opie & Anthony , Bob Edwards , Chris "Mad Dog" Russo , Jimmy Buffett , Elvis , Eminem , The Grateful Dead , B.B. King , Pearl Jam , Willie Nelson , Frank Sinatra , and Tom Petty . SiriusXM is the leader in sports programming as the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL , Major League Baseball ®, NASCAR ®, NBA , NHL ®, and PGA TOUR ® and offers major college sports.
SiriusXM has arrangements with every major automaker for installation of satellite radio in their vehicles. SiriusXM products are available through shop.siriusxm.com and at retail locations nationwide. SiriusXM programming is also available at siriusxm.com/whatson , and on Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch , BlackBerry and Android -powered smartphones using the SiriusXM Internet Radio App.
SiriusXM provides premium real-time video, traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, RVs, boats and aircraft through Sirius Backseat TV ™, Sirius Travel Link , XM NavTraffic ®, Sirius Traffic ™, XM Nav Weather ™, and Sirius Marine ™.
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees .
The Traffic coordinator will reconcile all SiriusXM Talk Channels daily to ensure that spots are aired correctly. Manage daily format changes so that programming prophet logs match traffic logs. Interface directly with agencies/clients in obtaining copy and instructions for scheduled sales orders. Back up other members of traffic dept as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of daily traffic logs for all talk channels.
- Assist Traffic Manager and department with other activities as assigned and serve as back-up.
- Load all commercial traffic logs on a daily basis into prophet automation system.
- Manage daily format changes against traffic logs.
- Handle copy assignments for Ad Sales Account Executives.
- Liaison among sales department, engineering operations, programming and commercial production departments.
- BA in communications or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of traffic experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle large volumes of material (multiple channels).
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Counterpoint/Paradigm experience preferred, but not needed.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Sirius XM Radio - 20 months ago
You might say radio programming from this company comes from a higher plane. SIRIUS XM Radio operates satellite radio systems under the...