The Document Control group within US Operations Quality is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Document Control Administrator . Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for handling changes systematically so that the current data base structure maintains its integrity over time. Responsible for implementing the policies, procedures, techniques, and tools that are required to manage, evaluate proposed changes, track the status of changes, and to maintain an inventory of system and support documents as the system changes. Supports customer (internal/external) programs and plans by providing technical and administrative direction to the development and implementation on the procedures, functions, services, tools, processes, and resources required to successfully develop and support a complex Document Control System. Work with all plant(s) personnel on controlling all changes related to Document Control. Responsible for the Electronic Libraries, Document Control Room (non-electronic records), Revision Control and Control of Quality Records. Working knowledge of current ERP Solution. Responsible for receiving, controlling, maintaining and distributing external documents (Customer POs, Drawings, Customer Specifications,) and Internal documents (SSQAAs, Product Criteria and General WI (SPM), Quality Alerts). Responsible for accessing Customer web sites and downloading customer documents in a timely manner to ensure all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation. Must meet Customer/OEM prerequisites to be granted access to their respective web sites. Responsible for obtaining required approval signatures for Customer POs, Drawings, Customer Specifications and other Customer required documents. Responsible for reviewing Engineering comments once customer specifications is approved and ensure that new revisions of customer specifications are updated on SSQAAs. Responsible for making the necessary changes to all documents and ensuring the correct work flow is generated through completion. Workflow can be either Electronic or Manual. Responsible to assist in flow down of revised SSQAA and necessary specifications to the Suppliers (via the Purchasing Department) and release specifications through IQMS. Provide timely and accurate processing of New Product/Order Package review through IQMS PPAP Module (or other applicable Main Data Base module) by working closely with the described disciplines as per the applicable procedure. Responsible for obtaining required approval signatures for all controlled documents and maintain revision control. Understand and comply to ISO (TS/AS) requirements and all other industry specific requirements, such as but not limited to, (NADCAP, ASTM, etc.). Capable of reviewing the basics of a Blue Print (B/P) and understanding the delta change to each document. Have a basic understanding on how to read a Blue Print. Capable of reviewing customer supplied documentation and discerning and interpreting any changes between the old and new document. Have complete knowledge of all document storage locations and be able to data mine as required. Data Mining is defined as understanding what is required, looking for documentation through various electronic and/or physical locations and compiling data in an easy to read format. Conduct internal audits of the Quality Assurance program as directed by the Supervisor. Schedule internal audits, maintain database and report on system performance. Capable of utilizing all Quality Modules within the current data base, e.g., SPC, PPAP, MRB etc. Responsible to keep ASL up to date by making sure that all supplier certifications are up to date. Work with engineering team to obtain and keep FAIRs up to date.
Assist with the various quality system audits, as required. Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with the Companys Code of Conduct. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree required with bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of the investment casting process and product applications preferred, but not a must, provided you are self motivated, energetic, organized and have strong leadership abilities.
- Must be able to communicate clearly via written and verbal avenues.
- Position requires ability to obtain special security clearance for various customer web accesses.
- Must be able to handle Quality documentation in an efficient and professional manner. Attention to detail with a strong emphasis on spelling and word usage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications (at a minimum, Level III in Excel and Word, Level II in Visio, Project and Power-Point). Must be able to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to independently complete assignments. Ability to build various charts and maintain internal metrics.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong customer focus.
- Strong personal computer skills are required with the ability to understand general networking and server paths. Ability to work in multiple electronic libraries.
- Must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to handle tasks simultaneously and be able to work effectively with interruptions.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
- Must meet applicable US regulatory and ITAR requirements.
- Must be able to travel between facilities, however, based out of Gas Turbine facility.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.