Answers inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment. Resolves customer inquiries and issues while adhering to all Capital One polices and procedures. May assist customers with the application and funding process. May also make outbound calls to customers and/or service providers. May handle account activations. Some positions include cross-selling additional products and services.
• Provide customer service by answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to customers and/or service providers, and responding to emails
• Data entry of customer and account information and transactions
• Sell products and services
• Attend team meetings
• High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
• Proficient in MS Office
• 1 year experience in customer service
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment
authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa-Tulsa (33001)
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...