Business Group: Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
Operating Group: Digital Channels
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Digital Channels provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobile channels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Leveraging in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels’ online banking and mobile banking solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions in the market.
The Professional Services Team in Digital Channels is a dynamic group of high-level performers who are leading the industry in cutting-edge online banking solutions.
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
Peers: Professional Services Managers
Direct reports: Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts & Team Leads
The Professional Services Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of implementation projects through operations, process, and resource management. This position is expected to provide day-to-day guidance to professional services staff to ensure timely, high quality delivery of online banking and mobile banking implementation projects. The PS Manager is responsible for supporting business development efforts by scoping, drafting, estimating, and delivering proposals for implementation services.
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or similar discipline. Relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- 5+ years of experience in the computer software industry, preferably in a systems integration / consulting organization.
- 4+ years of experience managing professional services implementations.
- 3+ years of experience in direct people management, including writing and delivering performance appraisals.
- Experience in leading or supporting sales opportunities required, including experience creating business development related artifacts.
- Demonstrated experience with different SDLC implementation life cycles.
- Strong technical background/knowledge. Prefer background with Microsoft internet solution stack. Experience with non-Microsoft systems is a plus.
- Financial services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with eFinance applications and understanding of ecommerce implementation considerations are strong plusses.
- Project management experience preferred. PMP Certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Fiserv - 14 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...