Provides analytical and trading support for the investment management department of the Trust Company. Also support the analytical needs and trading needs of the Trust Company’s Wealth Advisors.
- Rebalances client portfolios
- Implements trades on the SEI Moxy trading platform
- Implements trades on the Charles Schwab trading platform
- Prepares dollar cost averaging scheduled, investment plans and implementation plans
- Prepares compliance investment reviews as requested
- Created Investment Policy Statements as requested
- Reviewed portfolios for tax loss harvesting opportunities and recommends tax loss harvesting trades
- Performs mutual fund and ETF fund research as requested and obtains fund fact sheets as needed
- Prepares reports on the 401(k) collective funds as requested
- Prepare Moningstar analysis of Enterprise approved fund performance and pro form client portfolio performance as requested
- Analyses annuity sub-account investments as requested
- Monitors client account cash levels
- Reviews Securities Monitoring System Reports on a daily basis and identifies areas of concern to the CIO
- Monitors client accounts for overdrafts on a daily basis and alerts the appropriate investment officer of the situation
- Communicates the objectives of Enterprise Bank & Trust from an investment standpoint clearly and effectively on an internal and external basis
- Prepares necessary materials with regard to monthly/quarterly client, Wealth Advisor and Department requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research, analytical and math skills
- Ability to work efficiently on an independent basis but also function cooperatively on a team basis.
- Quick learner and a “can do” attitude
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple clients and business partners at one time. Effective time management and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate sound business discretion, good judgment and excellent problem solving skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the Bloomberg information system and other investment related application is a plus.
- Ability to learn new software tools quickly is necessary.