Title: J1 Simulator Engineer
Location: Goddard MD
Clearance: Possible NASA
Citizenship requirement: US
Req #: 1247
Minimum of 5 years combined experience in ground and flight software & hardware development on NASA systems
- Experience leading a Systems Engineering Team in the definition of requirements, architecture, design and development
- Knowledge of NASA Flight Systems (flight and ground) requirements, architectures, design and test strategies
- Knowledge of flight simulation and modeling development strategies
- Experience leading a team in the development and integration of a flight system
- 2-5 years combined experience in Mission Operations and testing of large-scale flight systems
- 2-5 years experience in IEEE 1394 and 1553 spacecraft bus protocols.
Craig Technologies is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
***All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ***
Craig Technologies - 9 months ago