Duties may include but vary by department:
Help prepare and distribute weekly drop-in promo reports
Assist with the compilation of marketing archives, including all Advertising and Design projects, promotional items, and ticket artwork.
Assist in the development of collateral materials, including ticket artwork, ticket brochure, pocket schedule and group sales mailer.
Assist with fan promotions as well as the season subscriber newsletter.
Assist in execution of all out of arena events, promotions, and clinics.
Organize & maintain storage spaces for all promotional merchandise and collateral materials (pocket schedules, brochures etc.).
Prepare and compile all research information, including direct mail tracking for individual ticket purchasers and information on potential clients.
Execute direct mailings and distribution of collateral materials throughout MSG and surrounding areas
Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
We are looking for hard working, determined and self motivated candidates with solid communication, time management and interpersonal skills. We want candidates who act professionally and have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask. Must be proficient in basic computer programs including, but not limited to Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Ideal candidates will be available to work 35 hours a week. Marketing, Sports Management, Communications or Business majors are preferred.
- Must be currently enrolled in college and working towards a two year, four year or graduate degree
- Provide a letter from your school verifying enrollment
- College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for program
- Student Associates may work a minimum of a 21 hour work week and a maximum 35 hour work week
- GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred
- Available to work from approximately the beginning to middle of January to May