The West Valley Staffing Group Recruitment team is currently seeking a Travel Coordinator for our client in Santa Clara, CA.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT POSITION.
Our client’s expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. They consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations.
We seek a talented candidate who knows how to get things done and will motivate others to do the same. A previous experience of working at Travel agency and Concur System is a plus.
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Meeting cost savings targets as set out by the travel manager
- Prompt response and customer service for helping travelers within the company
- Dealing with complicated customer itineraries
- Handling travel request and payments issues on Concur System; liaising with outsourced travel agency and other key partners such as hotels and airlines regarding bookings and schedules
- Undertaking general administration
- Advising clients about passports, vaccinations, visas, foreign currency, travel insurance, car parking, car hire abroad and other travel related issues;
- Dealing with complaints
- Working with the IT team to resolve system (online booking and SAP related) issues
- Organizing and sending out weekly status reports and collecting metric data to the senior team
- Update Sharepoint and Travel Portal with the most recent and relevant information
- Work with International Office Managers and International Travel agency to reach the set Travel goals and metrics
- Reconciliation of credit card data and loading of pertinent data in SAP system
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/westvalleystaffing
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others
- Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- MS Office -Strong ability in working with spreadsheet and data, presentation and writing skills