An experience that most women never imagined could exist: extraordinary products at an incredible value with luxury service in an inspiring environment – plus some unexpected wow. C. Wonder is a women’s apparel, accessories and home decor retailer that launched in the Fall of 2011 in the NYC Area. The Brand will be returning to its Summer "pop-up shop" in Southampton. The shop will opening in April and will remain open into Fall.
C. Wonder is hiring upbeat, charismatic employees who are passionate about fashion and home decor, naturally friendly and eager to thrill shoppers and disrupt retail norms.
The C. Wonder Sales Associate brings the brand to life by demonstrating sales competency, product expertise and an enthusiasm for creating a truly wonderful shopping experience.
Customer Service Expert:
Building Brand Equity:
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by delivering the C. Wonder experience through effective organization of the back-of-house areas to ensure proper, accurate and timely flow of merchandise onto the selling floor
- Assist with fitting room, selling floor and cash wrap services as needed
- Understand and able to communicate the C. Wonder brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
- Demonstrate the interest and ability to work as part of a team
- Maintain efficient and productive organization of back-of-house areas to ensure proper, accurate and timely flow of merchandise onto the selling floor
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives
- Adhere to all sales and operational policies and procedures Apply visual directives; ensure store standards are maintained
- Available to work store schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1-2 years stock/back-of-house experience in a luxury/service driven environment
- Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills; exceptional interpersonal skills
- General retail experience that includes understanding of: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, and loss prevention
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Outlook and POS Systems
C. Wonder - 10 months ago