Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Schwan Food Company) has created and developed some of the nation’s most recognized and successful brands, such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony’s®, Edwards®, Mrs. Smith’s® brands, among others.
We currently have an opening for Supply Chain Analyst.
This position is responsible for creating forecast and deployment schedules for our depot operation.
- Develop and manage the forecast and deployment schedules to ensure supply of product can achieve target fill rates with optimal inventory levels and minimal cost.
- Utilize decision support tools and financial models to analyze cost benefit tradeoffs within the supply chain.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate forecast accuracy report to all management levels.
- Ensure master depot inventory targets are maintained in order to ensure proper fill rate adherence.
- Partner with Consumer Brands Field Sales to limit shortages against customer demand.
- Assists Supply Chain with financial and supply matters as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Engineering, or related field.
- 0 - 2 years related experience; supply chain analytics, preferred.
- Proficient PC skills including Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of financial analysis and accounting policies procedures programs and processes helpful.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skill.
- Understanding of financial ratios, comparative analysis, statistical analysis, and forecasting, preferred.
US-Minnesota-BLOOMINGTON-MN-8500 NORMANDALE LAKE BOULEVARD (0517)
The Schwan Food Company - 30+ days ago
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The Sch...