Position Subject to Budget Approval.
Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, Central Piedmont Community College is a nationally recognized leader in workforce development with a commitment to teaching and learning excellence. As a learning-centered organization focusing on documented learning outcomes, the College provides high quality programs and services within a supportive environment.
Central Piedmont is the largest community college in the state with six campuses serving 75,000 learners annually. The College offers over 285 degree, diploma, and certificate programs in various areas including technical/vocational, health, culinary, hospitality, STEM and professional careers as well as a comprehensive college transfer program. The College also offers a wide selection of programs and courses through Corporate and Continuing Education. These offerings are designed to address the personal, professional, organizational, and economic development needs of the community and are market-inspired, growth-oriented, and entrepreneurial in nature. They include Public Safety/Forensics, Healthcare, Real Estate/Mortgage Banking, an Information Technology Academy, and a Construction Institute.
Responsible for assisting patrons with obtaining tickets for performances or special events.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Processes patron ticket requests by telephone or in-person.
- Ensures that tickets are processed correctly and timely.
- Maintains confidentiality of patron information.
- Accepts payments for tickets and ensures proper and accurate accounting for payments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED with 3 to 6 months work experience in a retail or customer service environment
1. Applications for this position will be accepted up until midnight on the closing date listed or until filled.
2. A completed CPCC application must be completed on-line.
3. During the application process, applicants will be prompted to build a cover letter and resume. Applicants may upload an existing cover letter; however will be required to build a resume using a standardized format in the on-line system.
4. Applicants will be given the option to attach a comprehensive resume of educational, professional and community qualifications as an additional document if desires.
5. Unofficial College transcripts (if required for the position) must be attached on-line in the "supporting documents" section of the application process. Applicants that do not have an electronic copy of their transcripts, or find the electronic copy is rejected on-line due to the file size, may fax their transcripts to (704) 330-6066 for attachment to the on-line application.
6. All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by midnight on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration. Applications of qualified candidates received after this date may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Central Piedmont Community College - 22 months ago