The Service Associate provides excellent customer service to individuals needing ACE's financial services. Work involves but is not limited to: check cashing, balancing monies, reporting daily transactions, following security procedures, and performing other financial services duties. This job reports to a District Manager. |
The Service Associate will:
Cash checks using established risk analysis (as defined in current training manuals and/or policies and procedures materials) avoiding return items as much as possible
Follow appropriate cash handling and inventory procedures
Learn to review, interpret and act upon reports including but not limited to: Combined Income Statements within five months of employment
Provide and market company services, including but not limited to: check cashing, loans, utility and other bill payment transactions, money order sales, wire transfer services, postage stamp sales, and distribution of other financial services
Provide professional and courteous customer service at all times
Maintain, count, receive, balance and safeguard cash and other negotiable items according to established policies and procedures to ensure validation of center assets
Perform opening and closing procedures, including but not limited to: preparing bank deposits or re-deposits, investigating and resolving report discrepancies, and verifying money in the cash drawer and safe
Follow security and safety policies and procedures in order to maintain a safe working environment; protects company assets and, most importantly, the employees
Maintain schedule flexibility to work other centers and shifts as needed
Excellent communication skills
Perform other duties as assigned
- Some retail/customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all unit measures using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to exchange US currency in any denomination
- Ability to work 10-12 hours in a confined work area without leaving the center.
- Formal lunch breaks are not provided and must be taken at most convenient time around the flow of business
- Ability to travel to different locations as schedule demands.
Ace Cash Express - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ACE Cash Express really has a bankless job. The company owns a chain of financial services outlets that target the underbanked and bankless...