Davisco Foods is currently looking for a Receiving Operator at it's Jerome, ID location.
Essential Functions include the following:
• General cleaning of area, wash down bays, walls. General cleaning.
• Clean lines.
• Unload trucks.
• Wash trucks inside and out.
• Load trucks with product.
• Weigh in and weigh out trucks.
• Assign trucks to appropriate bays .
• Track loads.
• Stock supplies.
• Run antibiotics screening.
• Move valves and pipes.
• Run computerized cleaning system.
• Process bills of lading.
• Bucket milk.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Principles.
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
• Able to properly document information legibly onto log sheets.
• Understand all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
• High School education or equivalent.
• Good English speaking and writing skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Food Service, food plant or sanitation background preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
• Strong organizational skills
• Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Track and maintain information on a database.
• Be able to move up and down stairs and up and down trucks.
• Frequently move up to 50 pounds for 12 hour shifts.
• Able to move above about a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
• Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
• Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
• Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
Davisco Foods International, Inc. - 17 months ago