The LNO will provide project management, administrative, analytical and liaison support to the Marine Corps Center for Lessons Learned in support of the major and subordinate commands. The primary mission is to implement and maintain lessons learned processes at each command in compliane with Marine Corps Order 3504.1, the Marine Corps Lessons Learned Program and Standard operating Procedures. Responsible for demonstrating and promoting superior quality and service to customers (both internal and external) through ProSol’s core values: Speed, Integrity, Excellence, Reliability, and Long-term Commitment.
- Provide HQMC situational awareness to MCCLL leadership and staff
- The PP&O LNO shall implement and maintain a lessons learned process at 3rd MAW in accordance with Marine Corps Order 3504.1, the Marine Corps Lessons Learned Program
- Participate in MCCLL annual lessons learned collection campaign plan development and execution in accordance with MCCLL SOP dated 15 June 2011
- Develop, draft and submit collection topics on behalf of the 3rd MAW based on the analysis of lessons learned requirements in the prescribed LMS Battleboard "collection topic" format for their designated commands throughout the annual lessons learned campaign plan process
- Plan, execute and compile the results of collection efforts in accordance with MCCLL SOP dated 15 June 2011
- Facilitate and obtain feedback on draft MCCLL reports to ensure the synthesized lessons learned information, that typicallyt involves the perspective of multiple commands on complex issues, is captured accurately in accordance with MCCLL SOP dated 15 June 2011
- Draft responses to lessons learned request for information (RFI) for the planning and execution of operations and exercises as required in accordance with MCCLL SOP dated 15 June 2011
- Administer lessons learned surveys to Marine Corps units, as required in accordance with MCCLL SOP dated 15 June 2011
- Provide lessons learned subject matter expertise (SME) with the commensurate level of operational and staff expereince required to perform analyst support for the designated commands
- Provide a Monthly Task Report consistent with the program objectives and coordinate quarterly reviews of progress and labor usage
- Thorough understanding of HQMC staff processes
- Ability to interact with military personnel of all levels from General to Private
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Prior experience as a staff officer at PP&O, HQMC
Language Skills & Proficiency:
- Must have mastery of written and spoken English
Additional Clearance Information:
- Top Secret clearance is preferred
- Pick up/push/pull up to 50lbs.
Monday through Friday; telecommuting is not an option.
Standard Work Hours:
Flexible 7:30 AM -5:00PM
Limited travel outside of the National Capital Region.
Must have a valid passport.
Professional Solutions, LLC - 2 years ago