- 1-3 years of construction accounts payable experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills.
Special Experience Desired:
The primary responsibilities of the Sr. Staff Accountant include:
- Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable processing; including invoices, check, requests, contracts/change orders and maintaining vendor communications.
- Responsible for construction development accounts payable.
- Maintain Preliminary Notices log and Mechanic's Liens reports.
- Monitor distribution of contracts, review and approval process, commit into accounting system Assessment District and IRWD Capital Facilities maintenance (audit contracts, track refundable deposits, file maintenance)
- Monitor project closeouts and reconciliation of contracts.
- Special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Irvine Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded more than a century ago, the privately held company is known internationally for the communities it continues to create on The...