Position Purpose: This position in Year-End Services (YES) is expected to work under well-established guidelines and general supervision to ensure team quality production deliverables. Quality is a key component of client satisfaction and ultimately drives industry reputation. A Quality Control (QC) Analyst will be expected to develop sufficient knowledge to independently perform and assume responsibilities to progress to YES Specialist within 18 months. Further career advancement includes Senior Specialist, Consultant and opportunities for leadership development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing Quality Control (QC) for assigned functions in Year End Services.
• QC of annual Level 1 and Level 2 employer contributions. These calculations would include match and pro rata profit sharing contributions, safe harbor non-elective and forfeiture re-allocations.
• QC of annual Top-Heavy and Safe Harbor testing.
• QC of IRS Form 5500 for small plans, inclusive of all appropriate schedules.
• Perform compliance testing corrections as requested by clients. Responsibilities will include collecting corrective data from clients, ensuring that the corrections are accurately processed on the recordkeeping system, regeneration of new Compliance Testing package and quality control of regenerated testing.
• Demonstrate ability to support Client Services through phone queue and comments (Ascensus CRM) within 6 months of hire.
• Successfully follow-up on assigned items, including owning problems to resolution and closure.
• Achieve service level goals established for each financial partner.
• Identify areas in which automation or system enhancement could increase productivity.
• Obtain at least 40 hours of IRS/DOL or Regulatory training in addition to Departmental and New Associate training yearly.
• Perform other duties and participate in special projects, as assigned.
• Successfully progress through development plan for promotion to YES Specialist within 12 to 18 months.
Requirements for Position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Proficiency in MSOffice software applications, specifically Word and Excel
• Ability to read, understand and apply regulatory requirements and administrative policies to departmental functions
• Ability to apply time management concepts and techniques in order to organize work and set priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong math, analytical, and problem resolution skills
• Demonstrated account reconciliation skills
• Ability to work within a team structure to ensure common goal of providing exceptional quality and customer service
• Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clearly, concisely and professionally) with all levels within the Ascensus organization
• Ability to work overtime to meet the needs of the business organization
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Crump - 2 years ago