Job Title : Licensed Psychologist (Bilingual) - GPWCHC - Woodbridge VA
Job Posting Number : 2192063
Location : Woodbridge, VA
The Greater Prince William Community Health Clinic (GPWCHC), is a stellar non-profit medical facility dedicated to serving the unmet healthcare needs of Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park residents. Providing a wide range of health care services including primary care, dental, prenatal and behavioral health services, GPWCHC makes a difference in the lives of area residents everyday. Selected as the 2009 Nonprofit Business of the Year by the Prince William County's Regional Chamber of Commerce, the mission of GPWCHC to serve shows in everything they do.
GPWCHC is seeking a compassionate, service driven Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide assessments, brief therapy, and crisis intervention to clinic patients.
TheClinical Psychologist will be responsible for:
- Performing full diagnostic assessments for GPWCHC clients referred by medical staff.
- Providing behavioral health interventions for GPWCHC clients with non-SMI, including substance abuse assessments, crisis interventions, brief individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and couples therapy.
- Providing consultation for the medical staff on behavioral health matters and serves as a treatment team member.
GPWCHC has a great employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. If you are somone who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- A Masters Degree in psychology, social work, counseling or a related behavioral science field
- 2-3 years of experience in the delivery of human services in a human services environment or in a primary health care environment.
- Must be a Clinical Psychologist currently licensed in Virginia
To learn more about the Greater Prinice William Community Health Clinic visit, www.GPWhealthcenter.org .
CRAssociates, Inc. - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard