Teacher - Fun 'N Fit
Job Code: 6910
The Teacher ' Fun N Fit assists in implementing the daily program for school-age children.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Teacher ' Fun 'N Fit responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervises children by maintaining an overview of the environment so as to know the location and activity of each child under supervision
- Assists the counselor in implementing a daily program of age appropriate, self-directed activities for school-age children
- Assists counselor daily in setting up and taking down the different interest areas
- Accompanies children on field trips and supervises them at destination
- Responds quickly with first-aid expertise to a variety of emergency situations
- Assists in organizing supplies and materials of the program for efficiency of operation
The Teacher ' Fun N Fit reports to Manager of Operations and the Director Children's Place
Required Physical Demands:
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
Must be able to assume frequent squatting positions including crawling, bending and kneeling at least 50% of the scheduled work time.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Exposure to childhood illnesses such as chicken pox, measles, etc. Opportunity for accidents resulting from vigorous physical activity. Daily exposure to a variety of weather conditions during outdoor time. Exposure to severe heat during outdoor field trips. Exposed to continuous noise from children's play.
- 18 years of age with High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience in working with children in a group setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)
Integris Health - 17 months ago
INTEGRIS Health shoots for integrity by providing a range of health services to residents throughout the Sooner state. The company, one of...