S pringCM is looking for a Sales Administrator to help out with the responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for cleansing data and maintaining data integrity on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com experience or a background in accounting/ finance with a track record to paying great attention to detail. SpringCM is a high volume, start-up environment that is looking for an outgoing, energetic individual that will have fun while getting the job done. The role is for 15 to 25 hours a week with flexibility when it comes to times of the day, days of the week and working around other obligations.
Key Selection Criteria/Job Requirements:
- Provide administration support to our Sales Operations Manager
- Data cleansing and data integrity within out Salesforce.com environment
- Create sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- 2 years of Salesforce.com experience
- A ccounting/ Finance experience is a plus
- Experience with creating and running analytical reports in Salesforce.com
- Experience mass updating data in Salesforce.com
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work 15-20 hours per week
Submit your resume to email@example.com . Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered. Applications are welcome directly from job-seekers only and not from any recruiting agencies/staffing firms.
- Competive hourly rate based on experience.
SpringCM - 14 months ago