Triad Design Service, a publisher of technical manuals for the military, aerospace, transportation, and technology industries for over 40 years, has an excellent opportunity for a
in our corporate office in Williston, VT.
• Read engineering drawings to create exploded illustrations. This will include assembly, disassembly, operation, installation, and maintenance.
• Applies graphic technologies and techniques to the creation of technical illustrations used in manuals.
• Ensures compliance of product with commercial, government, and organizational standards and specifications.
• Ability to translate Engineering drawings and documents into exploded illustrations
• Ability to use a variety of standard methods and techniques while adhering to commercial, government or internal specifications
• Proficient in one or more of the following software: Autocad, Cadra, Microstation, Mondello, Isodraw, Catia, Solidworks, Pro-E, and Autotrol
• Excellent communication skills required
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Send resume to:
Triad Design Service, Inc.
PO Box 1239
Williston, VT 05495
Triad Design Service Inc - 21 months ago
For over 35 years, Triad Design Service has been publishing technical documentation for the military, aerospace, transportation and...