- Must have knowledge of various programming languages (e.g. Oracle, SQL, MySQL, .NET and Java).
- Education: Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science or associated field.
- Clearance: SECRET.
- Prefer experience at USCG C3CEN or on USCG systems.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Incumbent maintains and develops code;
- 3GL/4GL programming; use of CASE tools (as required);
- Performance of systems maintenance and/or modification;
- Application software testing and support;
- System documentation (as required); and
- Information systems planning (as required).
- May also serve as Team Leader on non-complex projects.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 14 months ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...