American Bank of Commerce is seeking applicable candidates for a Doc Prep Specialist position. The hours for this position are 8am-5pm.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Understanding of lien perfection as it pertains to specific collateral.
2. Preparation of loan documentation for all loan types supplying lenders with appropriate and accurate documentation to secure a valid lien as well as supplying documentation to comply with state
and federal regulations.
3. Assist loan officers and lending assistants with questions concerning lien perfection and compliance issues.
4. Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations. Attend training as required to maintain compliance competency.
5. Work closely with loan officers/lending assistants regarding loan documentation standards and proper use of documents.
6. Examine documentation such as mortgages, liens, judgements, contracts and agreements in order to verify factors such as properties' legal descriptions, ownership, or restrictions.
7. Read search requests in order to ascertain types of title evidence required and to obtain descriptions of properties and names of involved parties.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by management / supervisor.
9. Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
10. Adhere to all relevant security responsibilities as outlined in the Bank's Information Security Program.
1. Making decisions and solving problems
2. Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates
3. Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
4. Processing information
5. Interacting with computers
6. Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
7. Documenting/recording information
8. Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards
9. Obtain information from individuals
10. Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
11. Examine documents for completeness, accuracy, or conformance to standards
12. Attend and complete training as required / needed to maintain compliance and information security competency.
2. Customer Service
4. Banking laws and regulations
1. Effective oral and written communication skills.
2. PC basic skills, Windows, and Outlook preferred.
3. Position requires an individual who is willing to help and self-paced.
4. Ability and willingness to work well in a team atmosphere and under pressure.
5. Knowledge of loan platform systems and document preparation preferred.
6. Active listening/learning
7. Critical thinking
8. Learning strategies
9. Reading/writing comprehension
10. Spreadsheets/databases/internet navigation
Qualified candidates must pass a background checks, credit checks and drug screen.
ABC Bank is an EOE M/F and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Monster - 12 months ago