Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
Directly supervises team of sales managers in the Field Sales Organization. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or seven years’ sales experience with at least three years in sales management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, build and execute strategies with in the context of larger strategic goals.
• Ideal candidate has sales management experience in online yellow page market.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills and relationship management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple resources and initiatives.
• Strong business acumen, keen business analysis skills, and strong, mature judgment.
• Proven ability to partner with senior levels of an organization.
• Willingness to travel 30% - 45% of the time
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...