Suddath Relocation Systems, one of United Van Lines’ largest and premier agencies, has a current opening for a career professional as a Commercial Sales Executive. We are currently looking for qualified applicants to support our commercial sales effort out of our San Jose, CA branch location.
Our Commercial Sales Executives sell office and industrial relocation services, logistics services and commercial transportation services. If you have strong prospecting and closing skills and want to join a financially strong leader in the transportation industry, Suddath presents its employees with great opportunities to succeed and grow.
- Identify and generate new commercial business opportunities consistent with company goals and objectives
- Cultivate new business through continual prospecting techniques such as cold calling, local and professional networking, internet research, etc.
- Continue to develop and grow established business with current customer base
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations in a professional manner
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Work with management/operations team to develop competitive pricing
- Assist with development of RFP’s as needed
- Attend industry events and maintain professional membership status as a way to both network within the industry and uncover new business
- Work with operations staff to ensure customer requirements/expectations are clearly defined to ensure top level customer service
- Produce and distribute activity reports / maintain customer contact software
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university is preferred
- Three to five years sales experience preferably in a business to business environment
- Industry experience is preferred (office furniture, office relocation, etc.)
- Must have a hunter mentality with a strong focus on identifying and closing new business
- Ability to prospect and qualify high potential customers
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to resolve problems and deal with customer concerns quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to execute in a high pressure environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Suddath is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off starting at 14 days per year
- Company culture committed to giving back to our communities (United Way, MS MudRun, companywide Go-Green initiatives, American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, Humane Society, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Monster - 7 months ago
As part of Suddath Relocation Systems, a $200 million company with 1,200 employees and established in 1919, Suddath International has become...