This position will serve as a Autism Support Services
Specialist in our Autism Residential Program. The
positions primary roles are as follows:
manner regardless of cultural, racial, sexual and
- Serves and supports all individuals in a respectful
as expressed in the Client Rights Policy, is free
- Insures that each individual is afforded all rights
from Abuse/neglect as expressed in the Abuse Policy,
and is afforded all aspects of confidential
treatment as expressed in the Confidentiality
Policy. Follows all compliance Polices.
and self at all times.
- Acts to insure the safety of all other individuals
respectful, honest and ethical manner towards all
- Presents self in a professional, courteous,
individuals with whom they interact as a
representative of the agency.
- Dresses in clothing appropriate for assigned
multidisciplinary team to assist individuals in a
- Functions as an active member of the
developing a range of skills related to personal
care, daily living, communication, mobility/travel,
leisure/recreation, social interaction, and
responsible decision making.
appointments, as assigned
- Drive Residents to community activities, medical
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- HS Dip/GED
- MUST have at least 2 years of AUTISM/MH/MR
2 years of Autism/MH/MR experience will be
- BS degree in Human Service Field or related without
Work Schedule: FT 34hrs.
- MUST have a Valid & Clean drivers license.
Sun - 6pm-10pm
Mon - OFF
Tues - OFF
Wed - OFF
Thurs - 10pm-8am
Fri - 10pm-8am
Sat - 10pm-8am
Pay rate = $11.50
Req. Code : N/A
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Shift/Hours : Third Shift (Night)
NHS Human Services - 12 months ago
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...