The Account Supervisor is responsible for the management of specified client relationships (retainer or project based) including account service, project management, and financial accountability for profit contribution. The Account Supervisor also leads the account team on all matters of execution.
(and such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
- Flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
- Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
- Contribute to Strategic Planning and Concept Development
- Proactive thought-leadership across all aspects of the business
- Keep senior management accurately informed and current on all aspects of work activity
- Oversee post-program Evaluation
- Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations and utilizing the Advantage system to track all costs and time
- Work with senior team members on development and management of a profitable business/account plan
- Lead the development of new concept ideas that enhance D.L. Ryan’s ongoing business efforts with the client and demonstrate the ability to sell in these concepts to the client
- Creatively and proactively provide solutions to client business issues and challenges
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management for direct reports, where applicable
- Act as agency ambassador internally and externally
- Provide leadership with respect to the D.L. Ryan culture
Account Supervisor (cont’d)
About Alliance Data:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- a minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program launched
- The ability to interface and communicate with the client
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Thorough and accurate communication ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Ryan Partnership, a division of Epsilon, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Ryan Partnership is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
Ryan Partnership offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Ryan Partnership - 15 months ago