The Manager of Communications and Web Specialist ( MCWS ) provides expertise in writing and developing newsletters, announcements, website design, web content, training materials, policy and related internal and external communications for the academic arm of the online college. He or she will be responsible for newsletters, presentations, updates to stakeholders, social media communications, components of faculty training materials, web content and additional written materials, as needed. The successful candidate will be an exceptional writer and communicator who is a collaborative team player that thrives in a fast growing and dynamic environment. He or she will also have the ability to envision, implement and help maintain a website for the academic area. The MCWS reports to the Assistant Vice President of Academic Communication and Program Launch.
• Produce and disseminate the academic newsletter including collecting content from various departments, writing and editing content, designing the visuals and layout and providing project management for the full distribution of the newsletter.
• Write, update and assist in designing the academic area website content.
• Assist in development of instructor and advisor training and communication materials.
• Create online, print and visual communications that showcase academic activities, programs and people.
• Write policy and technical documentation as needed.
• Produce accurate, high quality communications within tight deadlines.
• Incorporate the university’s look, feel and brand in all publications.
• Maintain currency with evolving communication strategies and tools.
Southern New Hampshire University - 13 months ago