A&E Factory Service technicians diagnose and repair all kitchen and laundry appliances including refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, and garbage disposals while providing superior service in customer’s homes. A&E technicians are the best equipped in the industry---you will be provided a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, laptop computer, cell telephone, and periodic training. In fact, A&E technicians travel directly to their first call from home each morning. We have a computer-generated routing system that enables us to maximize customer satisfaction. Country United States Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements To provide the proper customer focus, the In-Home Service Technician must:
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
- Successfully complete all Technician I training elements within required timeframes
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by the business
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Continuously look for methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Follow the Value Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters, etc.) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
- Provide direction to a Technical Helper, as applicable
- Ability to receive truck stock at home if the company vehicle is retained at the technician’s place of residence or other designated location.
- Mentor other technicians, as applicable
- Maintain truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based...