Technical Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphics Director - Professional Bull Riders (PBR) (Pueblo, CO)
The PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization. In just two decades, the dream of 20 bull riders has become a global sports phenomenon that is televised worldwide. More than 100 million viewers annually watch primetime PBR programming on networks around the world including, such networks as CBS, CBS Sports Network, NBC, and NBC Sports Network. The PBR has awarded over $100 million in prize money and 25 riders have earned over $1 million, including Justin McBride with $5.5 million – the most of any Western – sports athlete in history. Nearly 2 million fans attend Built Ford Tough Series and Touring Pro Division events each year. For more information on the PBR, go to www.pbr.com, or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PBR and http://twitter.com/PBR.
The GRAPHICS DIRECTOR will perform multiple tasks related to the graphics display of all “Built Ford Tough Series (BFTS)” events of the PBR and other PBR events each year. This is a full time touring position, with annual touring obligations in support of 30+ events each year. The GRAPHICS DIRECTOR will work in cooperation with the VIDEO DIRECTOR in creating and managing a professional and state of the art graphics presentation for all in-arena screens.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises local crew
- Specializes in video graphics creation
- Directs and switches all in-house graphics presentation
- Creates and/or edits graphics for in-house ribbon board presentation
- Directs all matters relating to statistics presentation on in-house screens
- Plays all pre-recorded videos on cue
- Acts as PBR liaison with the local venue’s graphics department
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must be proficient in the following applications:
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photo Shop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Click Effects CrossFire. Chyron Lyric, Avid Motion Graphics, or similiar CG and clip playback system opeation
- Must be creative and thoughtful in the design and display of modern graphics, animations, atmosphere and related visual presentations
- Must be able to handle a high stress, fast moving live event atmosphere with the ability to be flexible and make changes at a moment’s notice
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Some college preferred (2-year associates or certification)
- 1-3 years work related experience in sports/entertainment required
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: Ability to relocate?
2. YES/NO: Ability to travel?
3. YES/NO: Experience working in a Live Event/Tour- Office?
PBR - 7 months ago
Proving the axiom, "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns," Professional Bull Riders (PBR) promotes the sport of...