Looking for a smarter career? IBM is the place to be. Here, you can cultivate your expertise, use your knowledge to the fullest extent, or re-invent yourself—without ever having to leave the company. We are the world's largest IT and consulting company. Great opportunities abound. Build your portfolio while working on society's most pressing issues. They're at the top of our strategic agenda. From energy production to climate change, traffic congestion to health care, streamlined government processes to citizen collaboration and everything in between. We're not only leading the way in developing "green technology," we’re also leading a revolution in corporate responsibility and citizenship. Join us as we enter a new era for our Public Sector industry. Work with us as we make the world a smarter planet. The Organizational Change Management/Communication Consultant will focus on helping the agency minimize the impacts on the workforce of any policy, technology, engineering, cultural, or organizational change while also helping to ensure that the organization is operating efficiently and effectively to best enable the enterprise mission. Practitioners will understand organizational change management business challenges and support the development of change management work products and solutions. Practitioners work closely with client leadership and with team members on critical issues pertaining to the people-side of the organization. There is a tremendous mandate for positive change in the world, a change to the way that we interact with each other, with our environment, and with the systems that support us. At this critical moment with so much at stake, IBM is ready to be the smart leader - with top notch consultants delivering first class results. We have the resources to do this. Join IBM, and let's build a smarter planet. Are you an IBMer? Join us. Let’s build a smarter planet.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year experience in Performing communications or organizational change consulting
- At least 1 year experience in Developing relationships with clients
- At least 1 year experience in Developing change management / communication work products
- At least 1 year experience in Experienced in project-based/team-oriented work, including meeting deadlines and providing high-quality work products
- At least 2 years experience in Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Security clearance of Top Secret (TS/SCI) - Active
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Performing communications or organizational change consulting
- At least 2 years experience in Developing relationships with clients
- At least 2 years experience in Developing change management / communication work products
- At least 2 years experience in Experienced in project-based/team-oriented work, including meeting deadlines and providing high-quality work products
- At least 3 years experience in Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
This position is located in St. Louis, Missouri
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. Major operations include Global Technology...