Global Accounts Receivable is looking for an A/R Business Systems Manager who will provide maintenance and support towards our Oracle A/R EBS and other cross dependent A/R applications from a business functional and user perspective. The Systems Manager will work to manage Global A/R regional expectations and deliverables using a mixture of project management methodologies, A/R operational knowledge to develop and manage business integration and uniformity for disparate systems across the Global Amazon ERP/ EBS environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in governance and support of Amazon Oracle AR E-Business Suite (EBS) application from a Business functional perspective.
- Provide Global support towards non-development Oracle and other third party application configuration and maintenance.
- Utilize proven best practices to assist with capturing and writing well rounded user requirements, document functional specifications and design test scenarios, etc.
- Actively participate in the solution design, development, testing, training, integration and acceptance processes related to Oracle upgrades and enhancements, patches or large system changes.
- Work closely with the Global Financial Systems/ IT team to develop plans for transactional data extraction and source system integration
- Assist in the development of business processes in compliance with SOx across all key AR segments within Order to Cash. They include: Customer Setup and Maintenance, Billing, Cash Application and Collections.
- Work closely with the Oracle IT and other technical groups across the company to determine appropriate strategies to enhance business productivity and efficiencies globally.
- Act as the liaison working cross functionally between the A/R User community and other groups within the Amazon Organization.
- Work with the PMO groups across Amazon to develop and assist with driving project road maps.
- Provide support for Global monthly close activities ensuring compliance in adherence to GAAP.
- Manage Oracle AR responsibility Access, segregation of duties and approvals.
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of Collection, Accounts Receivable and Accounting process and systems
- Experience with Oracle Financials or equivalent ERP application
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
- Strong SQL Skills, experience using a Data Warehouse type environment a plus
- Experience with using Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience writing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Experience using Microsoft Power Pivot
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Suite is a plus (OBIEE & OBIA) Strong understanding of finance, accounting and accounts receivable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong ability to Dive Deep into details
- MILS - Masters of Library Information Science a plus
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...