Federal Sales Director - Washington DC area based
We are currently seeking a DC based Federal Sales Director to drive sales with Civilian Agencies, System Integrators and strategic Value Added Resellers that target the Federal Government. Reporting to the SVP of Americas Sales and Business development, this individual contributor role is based in the Washington DC area.
This role requires relevant experience in driving sales of new networking technologies into government agencies and integrators and successful candidates will have demonstrated success in attaching technologies into contract vehicles.
Other Duties will include:
· Maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers and Integrators to execute sales.
· Targeting potential customers, qualifying and initiating contact, and developing relationships in order to acquire new accounts in support of the Federal opportunities (through an ecosystem of Integrators and partners).
· Leveraging past Federal sales experience and contacts.
· Recruiting, managing, and operating a network of Integrators within the Federal market.
Requirements and Skills:
· 7+ years sales and business development experience selling technical, engineering, security products (encryption experience a plus), cloud and/or networking services to the Federal Market. Virtualization experience a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and/or exceed establish sales goals and/or quota's.
· Excellent opportunity qualification and solution presentation skills.
· Proven ability/experience to manage a Integrator/reseller/partner network.
· Prior experience working with Civilian Agencies and Federal Systems Integrators is desired.
· A proven understanding of the Federal market, accounts, and experience with the Federal contracting process and procurement procedures.
· Travel up to 25%.
Salary and OTE commensurate with experience.