The Partnership for Defense Innovation (PDI) has an opening for a position of Office Coordinator. The place of performance for this position is Fayetteville, North Carolina.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
In the role of Office Coordinator the employee will be the first point of contact, both on the phone and in person. In additional to providing reception duties for PDI and its client companies, the Office Coordinator will:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor while routing calls and greeting clients/vendors;
- Demonstrate an extremely service-oriented attitude and maintain positive relationships;
- Provide a neat and professional front desk area, lobby, conference rooms and common areas;
- Keep an accurate visitor log for building visitors;
- Receive and distribute faxes, mail and deliveries, as well as prepare outgoing mail including overnight, certified and courier. For PDI received items, ensure Purchase Order and Receivers match and are tracked/maintained;
- Manage inventory and stock office supplies, as well as research costs/availability and place orders utilizing various resources, including online shopping;
- Operate and troubleshoot fax machine, postage meter, security badge system, security monitoring services, etc.;
- Take lead on Facility maintenance, reporting to the Director of Staff Operations as to daily activities, tasks and schedules;
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures and other miscellaneous duties as required for the office building;
- Support the PDI team with projects, to include research, correspondence, presentations, etc.;
- Maintain and update PDI’s website(s) and social media on a daily/weekly basis; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- An executive presence and demeanor is required with strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with solid organizational skills.
- Proficiency and demonstrated understanding of the MS Office Suite, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and basic website administration.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . No phone calls, please.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
The Partnership for Defense Innovation offers a competitive benefits package, which includes health benefits and paid-time off. The Partnership for Defense Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.