Customer Sales Representative Single Route’s primary responsibility is to sell Schwan’s product to retail stores and execute the sale and delivery of products within an assigned route. Employee will pre-order sales and distribute to existing customers using a DOT regulated truck. Maintain product display space, set up new product and promotional displays, stocks and maintains products on shelves.
Establish and maintain positive customer relationships and resolves customer complaints immediately. For upcoming promotions employee will provide product forecasts for assigned customers and utilize Point of Sale (POS) to stimulate sales. Maintain compliance with DOT and Safety regulations and policies including reporting and record keeping. Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
• Identify selling opportunities at store level.
• Accurately, timely and safely execute the sale and delivery of products to Schwan’s customers.
• Stock and maintain store freezers.
• Maintains product displays, monitors product codes and ensures retail price tags are properly displayed.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with store level personnel.
• Ensures all required reports, documents, and credit invoices are processed accurately and in accordance with policies.
• Communicate directly with team members and supervisor.
• Maintains compliance with all DOT rules and regulations.
• Comply with DOT rules and regulations and complies with all company safety procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience:
0-2 years related experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age for DOT covered positions.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to operate and maintain company equipment including handhelds, computers etc.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and problem- solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities.
• Must meet Federal Department of Transportation driver eligibility and medical certification requirements.
• Ability to perform work in a fast-pace work environment
• Meet the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.) and work in cold temperatures -20 degrees F, while working in store freezer.
US-Arkansas-BENTON-AR-608 AIRLANE DR (0594)
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The...