VistaCare Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care services. Through interdisciplinary teams of physicians, nurses, home healthcare aides, social workers, spiritual and other counselors and volunteers, VistaCare provides hospice care primarily designed to reduce pain and enhance the quality of life of patients facing life-limiting illness. This hospice care is most commonly provided in the patient's home or other residence of choice, including hospitals, assisted living communities and nursing homes. Besides a supportive environment where great works are acknowledged and celebrated, VistaCare employees enjoy competitive salaries, flexible schedules for many positions, and a range of excellent Full-Time benefits, including: • PPO or HMO medical insurance
Patient Care Secretary
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance with A D & D coverage
- Flexible spending accounts to set aside pre-tax dollars for childcare and medical care
- Optional life insurance
- Optional long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability plan
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Generous PTO program with select holidays
- Employee recognition programs and an enjoyable work environment
Job Duties include:
- Verify accuracy of data entry from completed admission.
- Perform data entry of patient information, including changes in level of care, discharges and any other changes.
- Maintain recertification of insurance benefits per Billing Procedures Manual.
- File and keep medical records current.
- Maintain patient files.
- Other clerical duties assigned.
VistaCare Hospice is now a part of Gentiva Health Services. What brings us together is the care we all have for our patients and their families. We share the same passion for what we do. We believe our work really is our calling.
- Minimum of 2 years medical office secretarial experience.
- LPN/LVN preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient PC skills - Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
If you are interested in becoming a part of America's leading provider of home healthcare and hospice services please apply.
Gentiva Health Services - 10 months ago
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company prov...