Can you handle the lightening quick pace and challenges that come from working for one of the fastest growing private companies in America? EagleView Technologies ’ revenue has grown over 2,400% over the last three years and we ’ve been recognized as one of the best and most innovative companies to work for in the area. We ’ve reinvented how multiple, multi-billion dollar industries do business with our patented software as a service (SaaS) and are always looking for resourceful, top-performers to join our team. We have a “work-hard, play-hard ” culture which could mean a spontaneous nerf gun war might break out at any time, and on breaks, our team members might relax in the “game pit ” with Xbox soccer tournaments. We believe that a happy and healthy workforce is important so we keep our kitchen stocked with food and drinks and sponsor recreational sports teams throughout the year. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you. |
Currently we ’re looking for applicants for the role of Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person for us and EagleView might be the right company for you please take a few minutes to complete our brief application and we ’ll be in touch.
The person that joins our team will find themselves in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where they will have access to cutting edge technologies, including the latest versions of development technologies from Microsoft and other vendors. You will have the ability to grow both within your role and the company, as well as make an impact on the business and its success. We value hard work and there is plenty of that to be done, but we also value fun and strive to make the time we spend together as enjoyable as possible. We have a lot to offer potential employees and as such are targeting those who are the best at what they do and have a lot to offer in return.
- Work with Product Managers and Developers to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans
- Create test cases and test reports
- Design and develop test tools and test frameworks as required
- Design, code, and execute automated tests
- Perform functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT) and quality assurance activities for EagleView websites and applications
- Team with Developers to resolve problems identified in product testing
- Other duties as required
We offer competitive pay, 90% employer paid medical/dental/vision and a wide variety of other excellent benefits along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
- BA or BS in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a Windows/.NET environment
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .Net and Object Oriented programming
- 2+ years of experience in test automation and testing of web applications
- 2+ years of Visual Studio experience including Web Tests, and Unit Tests
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with ASP.Net web applications
- Experience working with MS IIS
- Experience testing WCF web services required
- Strong experience working with SQL Server required as well as SQL 2008 experience including writing SQL queries
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) development process
- Proven ability to efficiently design, implement and execute test plans and cases in accordance with best practices and techniques, gather results and metrics, record raw data, and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity and security
- Experience with defect, test case and source code management tools including Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with Coded UI Tests strongly preferred
- Familiarity with VSTS 2010 preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.