Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS), a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, a $75billion dollar leader in digital technology, is seeking an
reporting to our
At TBS, we focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, duplicators, facsimiles, document imaging, and LCD projectors to end users in a defined territory.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Presenting and selling Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products that copy, print and fax and scan.
- Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and most client training.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years related business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Toshiba Business Solutions (TBS) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We promote and encourage a diverse workforce, offering equal opportunities for all candidates. M/F/D/V.
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Company-paid trips and awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) and more
- Award-winning training programs
- Customer and sales support