The Radiologic Sciences Department at Boise State University invites you to join our innovative faculty for a rewarding career in radiologic sciences education. We are accepting applications for a full-time, tenure track, or clinical faculty position in a JRCERT accredited program of radiology. Appointments will be made at either the Assistant/Associate Professor Tenure Track or Clinical Professor rank depending on qualifications.
It is anticipated that this faculty position will participate in undergraduate programs. Candidate should be able to demonstrate effective and innovative teaching skills, participate in curriculum development, academic pursuits and scholarly activities. The ideal candidate should have an established program of scholarship and research.
- Master’s degree, Radiologic Sciences or related field
- RT(R)(CT) ARRT credentials
- Terminal Degree (PhD, EdD, JD, etc.)
- Three years academic teaching experience
- Research experience (grant recipient, peer reviewed publications, etc.)
Boise State University - 23 months ago