- Manage, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Property Management services within assigned facilities and geography.
- Perform regular property site inspections and complete site inspection forms according to client and JLL timing requirements.
- Interface with Regional Manager, account Senior Staff, and Client
- Prepare, submit and manage property budgets (CAPEX & OPEX) with the clients' goals and objectives addressed, track variances and work with property accountants to develop and issue operating cost escalations
- Perform monthly accounting including accruals
- Work with the Lease Administration and A/R teams in the collections process leveraging tenant relationships to collect arrears.
- Interface with leasing brokers to ensure the lease process meets Clients objectives
- Develop and direct a tenant retention program
- Ensure compliance with regional and account wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
- Perform all duties as required by specific leases and the continued performance of Landlord services
- Ensure the repair, maintenance, and service operations optimize short and long term operating costs and maintains the integrity of the asset
- Review work order activity and follows-up with tenant, client and key customer contacts when appropriate
- Help negotiate service contracts under the direction of Regional Manager and Contracts Department
- Oversee tenant improvement construction projects and capital improvements as required
- Assure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Client account
- Perform additional job duties as requested
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business, Management, Accounting, Engineering, preferred or equivalent work experience
- CPM, RPA, or CSM designation preferred
- Minimum of eight years experience in a commercial facility/property management leadership role
- Experience with budgets, operating expenses and managing small projects
- Demonstrated success in administering service providers
- Working knowledge of building systems
- Strong customer service, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service in a in high pressure atmosphere
- Ability to analyze data, specifically financial data
- Computer proficiency including MS Word and Excel and ability to analyze data
- JD Edwards experience helpful
Jones Lang LaSalle - 3 years ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...