At IBM we're looking for talented, ambitious professionals to join us as Systems Administrators. Like a challenge? Come work alongside some of the best minds in the industry to help clients make the most out of their IT investments. As an IBM Systems Administrator, you'll use your expertise in systems management to resolve issues with clients' hardware and software components. You'll provide answers to clients' questions about IT problems, and help meet their business needs through innovative IT solutions. As a trusted technical services advisor you'll have overall responsibility for operation and maintenance of systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, database technologies and high availability solutions. Your job will also include database administration, capacity planning, performance management and security compliance. (Systems management tools are also used to monitor the operational status of clients' environments as well.) Come work with exceptional people, just like you. Join us. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in Analyze Customer Technical Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in UNIX or RedHat Linux
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience in Analyze Customer Technical Requirements
- At least 5 years experience in UNIX or RedHat Linux
- At least 3 years experience in Use Methodologies in Developing/Supporting Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Apply Problem Solving Techniques
- Certified in Red Hat Linux v.5 Certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 16 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...