Responsible for providing health and fitness assessments and training coaching to both Summit members and non-members. Coaching may be individual, partner and/or group sessions.
1. Certification as a Personal Trainer through a nationally recognized organization required.
2. Current HS AED certification required.
3. Undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology or Exercise Science preferred.
4. Two years of experience as a Personal Trainer preferred.
1. Assesses client’s health status, goals and motivation to train
2. Identifies barriers that could limit client’s opportunity for success
3. Provides safe and effective exercise prescription and well rounded program for client
4. Conducts safe, effective and time efficient training sessions and provides exceptional customer service.
5. Adjusts and revises client’s program as needed. Adjusts and revises client’s form as needed.
6. Accommodates client schedule. Begins and concludes session in a punctual manner.
7. Maintains accurate and current client records.
8. Attends all department and Summit staff meetings.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard